Thursday 7 June 2012

My Third Radio Show


I did my third radio show today, it went really well, I was much less shaky and nervous in comparison to the last two. I started off by talking about a new craze my friend Connor told me about called "Wormying" where you wrap yourself up in a duvet. My cousin later came on the show with her Olympic Torch  for an interview about being a Torch-bearer. The interview went extremely well, Georgia wasn't shy and we had a good 15 minutes chat about the Torch run. After the interview we all went and got photos with the torch. Finally, the studio became packed and my show came to an end, I stayed on for The Keegan and Keane Show though where a band was interviewed.
I enjoyed the whole evening on the radio today and hopefully next week will be even better ^^


<<<< Georgia and I with the Torch at the studio.

Connor 'wormying' with the Olympic Torch >>>>


No comments:

Post a Comment