Monday 29 June 2015

Lady GaGa Black Fluid Perfume



I’ve been using Lady GaGa Fame perfume for a few years now and thought it’s about time I write about it. It’s definitely my all-time favourite perfume now! If you don’t know anything about this perfume, I’ll explain briefly…



GaGa released it in 2012, it is unusual because it consists of black fluid which, once airborne, turns clear. The black colour was supposed to represent the ‘dark side of fame’. It was found that GaGa used extracts of her own blood to base the scent on so that we’d all have ‘a bit of her’ on us. It’s a slightly bizarre concept yet is Lady GaGa down to a tee.



I personally love this scent because it’s not too sweet and sickly like many other celebrity perfumes. It has a more dry and sophisticated smell. I love everything about this perfume, from the concept and the scent to the monster claw-style packaging and the curious ingredients which include Atropa Belladonna extracts (which is an extremely toxic plant) as well as Tiger Orchid, Honey and Saffron.



I highly recommend this perfume if you’re looking to stand out and smell unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment