Thursday 26 May 2016

Law Ball


Each year at University we have a Law Ball which is in a posh hotel and includes a three course meal and just an evening of dressing up posh and having a good time. I recently went to my last ever law ball before I finished my degree. I wore a beautiful black Boohoo dress. It was full length with a slit up one leg and a fair bit of cleavage on show ;) I absolutely loved the dress and felt so classy and posh in it. I wore it with some glittery silver heels which were £25 from a market in Liverpool. They were beautiful but by the end of the night I was in tears from the pain of the shoes (even with my insoles in both). 


I brought my boyfriend as a +1 to the ball and got a really cute, couple photo done by the official photographer there. 


Here are some of the other photos from the night. 



No comments:

Post a Comment