Monday 15 May 2017

Mother Earth Will Make You Strong ♡

My Dad is so proud of his garden at the minute, when I mentioned photographing my outfit, he demanded I take some shots by his newly built, beloved "wildlife pond". He calls it this because he managed to attract a frog once, and ever since he's claimed it's a wildlife nirvana. 


The weather today has been dull, the wind would finally stop and it would begin to pour down. I just about managed to run out and take some photos before getting caught in the rain. At least my Dad's happy.."the garden needs some hydration, I'm ready for the flowers to thrive". 


I'm wearing a cute little black top with beautiful criss cross shoulders tucked into my high waisted leather look shorts from Primark. I threw on my Warehouse denim jacket and some over-the-knee boots to finish the look.  


My handbag was actually given to me last week by a colleague who was throwing it out, it's a gorgeous sky blue Topshop bag. I adore this bag and have used it daily since, it is big enough to fit all of my essentials in without it being too heavy and bulky on my shoulder. 


On my next blog post, I'll try and get out to somewhere slightly more exciting than my back garden but the lovely Welsh weather wasn't on my side today! 
Thanks for reading ♡
Ally xo

No comments:

Post a Comment