Wednesday 25 May 2016

MCM Comic Con

On the 12th of March I went to my first ever Comic Con in Liverpool! 




I cosplayed as Suicide Squad Harley Quinn and had the most fantastic time. I absolutely loved walking around in full Harley cosplay. My friend Jennie dressed as Arkham Knight Harley and together we looked amazing! People kept stopping us for a photo with the two Harley's. 




These photos were taken by Paul Sherriff Photography and Ian Chantler Photography!

All in all, it was a great experience, I loved seeing everyones costumes and how much effort all of the cosplayers put in. I wanted to buy SO many things especially all the Pokemon teddy's but couldn't afford to! After the convention, we all went for food and then on a night out (in full costume) it was fab!

Here’s some of my favourite photos of the day!







I also have a video of how I transformed into Harley Quinn which I will link here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM9Hb_HimoE

Thanks for reading,
Ally <3

No comments:

Post a Comment