Wednesday 20 July 2016

Graduation!

So, I can finally say I’m a law GRADUATE! After three painful, boring years of studying law, I finally graduated last week!



The day of Graduation, I expected to be extremely stressful, but it actually went smoothly and relatively stress-free. (probably because I did everything so, so early). I was up at half 5 in the morning getting ready and had already pre-booked my taxi to the robe fitting building and everything was pre planned.

My parents were so proud when I walked out in my cap and gown and it was such a relief to finally know I had succeeded getting this degree I never believed I’d achieve.

For the day, I decided to go very girly. I wore a lovely floral dress from Boohoo for a mere £18! I decided to stick to nude/light pink accessories as to not take too much attention away from the dress. I got my nude heels from New Look for a reduced price of  £12.99, my glittery clutch bag I also got from New Look for just £10.  Finally, for the first time ever I got acrylic nails (also in nude). I got them done in a lovely nail salon in Llandudno called Studio K for £25.

 


Altogether, I had an amazing graduation. It was a lovely way to conclude my three years at Liverpool John Moores University. But I must say, I’m not sad to say goodbye to studying law!

A tip for any girls graduating this month, take bobby pins for your hat and safety pins for your gown!!





Thanks for reading, see you next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment