Monday 29 June 2015



Here’s a photo of me and my four gorgeous best friends at Ocean Beach in Ibiza. Ocean Beach is a lavish, extravagant beach bar situated on the coast of San Antonio. It is renowned to be a celebrity hotspot with many famous faces making regular appearances. Personally, I loved Ocean Beach although if you want the ‘full experience’ of the place, you really need to have a LOT of money. We however, managed the day without a drink and sat in the free area. I know people who have ended up paying just short of 950 euros for a bed for the day!

When I went, I wore a Dorothy Perkins Kaftan which I bought very last minute on the night before I went to Ibiza. It cost £22.00 but if you look on the website now, it seems to have been reduced by almost half!


Underneath the Kaftan I was wearing a River Island swimming costume which I bought for my holidays last year and cost around £30.00. Unfortunately we didn’t take any pictures of me without my kaftan covering it.



My two accessories were River Island sunglasses for about £15.00 and Primark sandals with a shiny silver top and white wedge.


No comments:

Post a Comment