Tuesday 30 June 2015

Salmon and Mediterranean Veg





Today I decided to make a nice healthy meal before I go for a swim with my mum.

Here’s a list of all the ingredients I used:  (bearing in mind, I made this for three people)

3 salmon fillets
1 courgette
12 cherry tomatoes
1 yellow pepper
1 green pepper
1 red onion
Handful of mushrooms
1 sweet potatoe


Firstly I peeled and chopped the sweet potatoe and courgette. I placed these into a dish and covered them in some olive oil and ground pepper. I then put this dish in the oven for around 45 minutes.

Secondly I wrapped the salmon loosely in some tin foil and placed that into the oven as well for 40 minutes.

Thirdly I chopped the onions, peppers and mushrooms and placed them in a separate dish with the cherry tomatoes. I sprinkled some chilli powder, Italian herbs and a dash of olive oil over these vegetables before finally placing them in the oven for 30 minutes.

After all the veg had browned slightly and looked cooked, I got it all out at once and served immediately!

It was so lovely, colourful and very healthy!

I then had a nice low fat, cherry flavoured yoghurt for my pudding! 



No comments:

Post a Comment