Tuesday 16 May 2017

Oh, I do Like to be Beside the Seaside ♡


I often take where I live for granted. But sunny afternoons like these remind me to appreciate living so close to the seaside. I joined my parents on their evening walk, we walked down the promenade and along the pier. It was still very windy, but sunny and warm enough for me to wear my sunglasses!



Today, I was wearing a plain black vest top, some patent leather-look leggings from Primark and knee high heeled boots from Outfit. I finished the look with this lovely, lightweight, chiffon blouse from George and a chunky black choker.


Along the pier, there's always lots of fairground rides which I remember riding when I was younger. I decided to have a little photoshoot in front of this particular children's ride because I loved the bright colours of the seats. I always get a strange feeling when I visit things such as fairgrounds or carparks in the evening time when there's nobody around. 

I Googled it, apparently there's a word for it; Kenopsia.
 n. the eerie, forlorn atmosphere of a place that’s usually bustling with people but is now abandoned and quiet—a school hallway in the evening, an unlit office on a weekend, vacant fairground


When I was taking this photo, Zoltar suddenly shouted at me very loudly making me jump, he's a creepy guy that Zoltar. 

I've decided to end this blog post with a couple of outtakes, just to highlight how difficult it is to take a serious blog photo in this lovely wind!


 

Thanks for reading guys ♡
Ally xo

No comments:

Post a Comment